Whatever your skin type is, your scalp benefits from casual deep cleansing treatment. Although your usual shampoo can clear your hair sufficiently, there’s actually much oil and dirt clogging your hair follicles. This could be the major reason why your hair is lifeless and looks flat. Not all the issues can result in irritation, yet also hair loss. To keep these issues at bay, you need to put more effort to take care of your scalp.
Know what a Scalp Treatment is
As the name implies, the treatment concentrates on the conditions of the scalp. This solely depends on the hair problems that the person experience. For those with oily scalp, the hairdresser will absorb the treatment. That makes sure thorough deep cleansing to remove sebum and impurities. While people with dry scalp will discover that treatment that focuses on conditioning and nourishing suits them the best.
Yet, if you have skin disorders comprising sores, eczema, or psoriasis, you might prefer to check with medical professionals. Worrying over scalp issues/problems? Looking for the best scalp treatment in Singapore? Contact Two Herbs today and find out how they can better assist you.
Discover the great scalp treatments you can depend on
Two Herbs (Volcanic Mud Treatment)
- As soon as possible, an oily scalp must be treated since the unneeded oil can cause the pores on your scalp to be clogged. Leads to scalp acne and also issues like hair loss. Two Herbs gives a treatment that is affordable known as the Volcanic Mud Treatment. It is developed to eliminate oil sebum naturally from the scalp.
- Topp Care’s regenerating scalp treatment
- If you like to address lifeless hair, you might consider this scalp treatment. It uses Ginseng, an ingredient used to reduce hair loss and stimulate hair growth. It is said that one session of the treatment aid to revitalize the scalp and hair. This results in a healthy and clean scalp.
- Vintage Studio
- It is an intense scalp therapy and ideal if you’re battling scalp and hair loss issues problems. It is a regrowth scalp care and anti-hair loss therapy that uses micro-stimulation to calm the scalp. Various scalp disorders like dandruff, scalp acne, and sensitive scalp can be treated by this bactericide treatment.
- PHS Hairscience- H2 Advanced Scalp Repair Treatment
- The trained and knowledgeable consultants at PHS Hairscience can provide you with recommendations. If you’re unsure about what treatment is suitable for your scalp.