Breakouts in the hairstyle regularly occur, even when we speak. People can be grateful for these achievements, thanks to which they have more opportunities when styling our hair and creating new hairstyles at our request. For curly girls, we often tend to have straight hair, perhaps only for one night, a special occasion, or just in the name of experimentation. There is a revolutionary tool that can instantly turn even the most stubborn hair into smooth, elegant, and shiny poker: a straightened.
Even a straightened has undergone a good evolution over the years: it has become more powerful and less harmful to hair. However, you would not recommend using them daily, as they can dry hair and even cause hair loss in extreme cases. Once a week, everything will be fine if you also provide yourself with a bottle or two aerosol products to protect against damage caused by exposure to heat.
Here’s the guide on straightening hair with flat irons:
- First, wash your hair with shampoo, as you usually do. If you are not already using a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, you recommend it as the best option for combating curly hair and caring for curly hair as written in curly hair guides.
- Gently wipe your hair dry until dripping stops. Once all excess water has come out, use a wide toothbrush to prevent tension or snagging through your hair.
- Now is the time to apply a little spray or cream over the entire length of the hair. Some products are specially made with the need for hair straightening – look for suitable products in your local beauty salon or on the Internet.
- Now, for the best effect, you should divide the hair into three parts. From above the ears and above, fasten the hair and remove it. Then half the remaining hair and once again push the upper half to the side.
- Starting from the bottom section, use a hairdryer and a nozzle for a diffuser. Buy your hair with a broad, curled brush as it dries. Please take a few inches of hair at a time until it is completely dry. Continue the same action with the center section and top.
- Once the hair is dry, you need to separate it again, as you did in step 4. In the same order, draw straightened over one-inch hair segments from root to tip. Once you’re done with the bottom, go to the center and finally to the top.
- What does it look like? A complete transformation, no doubt. To give extra shine, you can apply a small amount of shine or serum, first using it in the palm of your hand, and then stroking your hair.